Friday 2 March 2007

HANS ALL OVER!


Very excited this morning, and it's all thanks to you!


Logged on to write my blog as normal and saw several comments posted - people are actually reading it - how wild is that!


As you know I was up to a bit of horseplay with Nico in the bedroom last night - now although I thoroughly enjoyed it - and I'm pretty sure that Nico did too judging by the fact that he slept like a log and it took me longer than normal to 'rouse' him this morning - I am starting to have a few niggling doubts as to where our relationship is going.


Cass is back from Paris today and she has tickets to see Sins of Angels at the Live Lounge in Hammersmith. As she can only take Millie and I, I thought it best not to mention it to Nico - don't want him getting all jealous again about me being in the same room as Hans and his industrial sized member! (Must see if I can get one of the 'Hans On' adult toys for myself).


Having said that, Nico and I don't have an exclusive relationship so if the situation arises (in every sense of the word) maybe I'll take the opportunity to check out the real thing for myself!


I know it probably sounds a little mean of me - Nico is a fabulous guy, really funny, fabulous body and prepared to do anything to please me in bed - but I do start to feel claustrophobic once I find myself in a situation whereby things are getting a little serious. Maybe this all has to do with me coming to terms with the death of Emmanuel ... I just don't know. He's even had his hair cropped for his latest 'look' - although I liked his surfer locks I do like this look too ... very hot!


Oh Emmanuel ... It is really difficult when you have found what you consider to your ideal mate, a person who you couldn't believe it was possible to love any more than you do .. and yet you find your love growing every day ... please don't be sick but just trying to describe why I am how I am ... yet I did find that person in Emmanuel.


Because of all the money, on-going legal battles with Justin and the rest of my viperous out-laws and that Emmanuel died whilst making love to me ... it seems that my life moves with the speed and force of a hurricane and although it can cause chaos maybe I am afraid that if I let it slow down I will have to face the wreckage and maybe I just not up to that yet ...


Nico called me at work to tell me that he had a shoot in Milan and was flying out this afternoon ... the job had just come up this morning so he hadn't been able to let me know earlier. Felt a bit guilty but I must say that I was relieved ... that's him out the way then ... the thought of that huge piece of eastern European action that Hans keep down his pants seems to be getting more interesting by the minute!


How bizarre is this ... I was almost giddy with excitement when I met up with Cass and Mills for the show ... acting like a little girl who can't wait to get all those candy store goodies in her mouth ...


Rock music and beer ... right up Cassie's street! I was wearing a short, short denim skirt with high, high black leather boots ... if I was going to get this guy I wasn't going to leave anything to chance. Now I know that it's de rigueur to go commando these days but not for me ... I had on my sexiest, laciest pair of Amanda, Oh! Orgasmique underwear ... sexy, beautiful and yet leaving little to the imagination!


The great thing about Cassie being a journo for 'Stop the Press' is that we got passes to the aftershow party ... everything was starting to fall into place.


Sins of Angels had been really great - although heavy rock isn't really my sort of thing - but I couldn't wait to get to my hands on Hans!


As the bands base guitarist I had had plenty of time to eye him up whilst he performed - big and strong this guy is much more rugby player than football player if you know what I mean!


Wearing only a pair of faded black jeans and biker boots I got every opportunity to not only admire his strong, muscular physique but also to check out the bulge behind his fly ... and from where I was standing I could make out that even when inert whatever was lurking in there certainly was bigger than most!


Anyway, once into the aftershow party I kissed Cass and Mills au revior (they knew my misson and my single minded determination) and grabbed a bottle of champagne as I made my way over to the massive blonde, who, needless to say was already surrounded by a giggling gaggle of groupies.


I saw him look my way as I approached and as he did so I lifted the bottle to my lips and gave a little show of how good I was with my mouth on the neck of the bottle ... the champagne bubbles fizzed out and ran in golden beads down to my cleavage, moistening my silk shirt and revealing my Amanda, Oh! clad breasts underneath. I slowly mouthed the words 'I swallow ... ' as he continued to look at me.


He'd taken the bait and it was now time to strike ... I strided over to him and made my way through the groupies to him, 'out the way girls a woman has arrived!' Without breaking my stride I reached him knelt down and released the beast! It was even bigger than I imagined! I poured champagne over it before administering several large licks!


Five minutes later we were in the backroom and at it ... on top, on bottom, on all fours, upside down ... there was nowhere that he couldn't put it and believe me he certainly put it everywhere!


Afterwards we left and checked into a suite at the Ritz - we carried on all night.


Girl's all I can say is ... WOW!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda - can you give me your telephone number - you are one hot lady!

Anonymous said...

Hey there ... who is that guy Nico? If you don't want him I'll have him ... looks hot as hell. Is he the one with a big one?

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THIS? ARE YOU MADE UP OR SOMETHIN

Anonymous said...

phwooaarr!!!
who's that?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE AMANDA GONZALES