Saturday 3 March 2007

SNAKES ON A PLANE?


Left the Ritz early this morning - Hans was sleeping like a baby - I seem to have this effect on men.


Rather tired but a spring in my step as I wandered down to the Pret to meet with Tomas for coffee and cigarettes.


'Go on ... tell all' Tomas was almost drooling with excitment at the prospect of finding out all about just how big Hans really was. 'There's one thing having the equipment but can he use it honey?'


Of course I had no option but to tell Tomas every salacious detail and he drank it all in, quizzing me about every single detail and every single way that Hans had used his weapon of mass impregnation on me!


'God, I've got to get me some of that', Tomas exclaimed as we made our way to New Bond Street.


When I switched on my computer there was a message from Nico and a naked picture of him attached. I felt a little stirring of guilt but I can honestly say that hans was just lust, been there and done that ... although I do like to stay friendly with the men in my life.


I wrote a quick email back to Nico before getting on with working my way through the mound of paperwork on my desk.


Tomas nipped in with sandwiches for lunch and stayed and gossipped with me whilst we ate them.


He's not a huge fan of Charlotte Church, 'What a stupid little bitch she is! Only 21 and pregnant, great role model for all the young unmarried girls out there, most of which don't have millions of pounds to fall back on. It's a bit different being a young, single mum on a sink estate.'


I've always quite liked Charlotte but I do find myself agreeing with him on this one.


Mills popped in with a bottle of French white, a Japanese take away and the dvd of Snakes on a Plane - after the week I've had I am in need of a few quiet days, weekend or not!


'Though you'd like to see some other huge snakes, see if they compare to last night!' said Millie as she settled down on the sofa with me.


After watching the film - totally rubbish by the way, had the sound down and chatted with Millie throughout the second half - I can assure you that Hans is more impressive that any of them!

No comments: