Wednesday 14 March 2007

IT'S ACTION TIME


A few emotional tear filled hours passed as we planned a course of action. It was nearly midnight before I bid the girls goodnight and settled down on my own to review the events of the evening.


Cassie was all fired up and ready for action. There was nothing my feisty friend liked more than being able to get her teeth into a bizarre mystery that involved money, power and the establishment.


Although she would have much preferred that I was not at the epicentre of this storm she was a professional through and through and would put all she had learnt and knew into practice to help me.


'Don't worry Mand' she said as she left, 'by the time I'm finished it'll be hospital bedtime for this bitch!'


Helen, rational, logical ... our voice of reason ... was more measured. 'I will not allow this woman, or anyone else to take this any further', she squeezed my arm as she spoke, 'I will do everything I can to enure that you get justice for this.'


Millie, emotional and loving simply grabbed me and hugged me, 'I'm here for you hon', she said, 'whenever, wherever ... just call me.'


'I know Mills', I replied, 'I know ...'


We had talked plans and courses of action based on the events so far;


The break in at Amanda, Oh!

The mutilated picture of me.

Animatokool

The stabbing of Tomas

The sick parcel showing the faked picture of Nico .....
Diebitchdiebitchdiebitch
Samson and Delilah


The best place to start was with the facts ... can we be sure this person is Trudie Hewitt? The evidence certainly points this way but can we trust it?

Why would anyone want to target me in this way?

Is there anyone I have upset in the past that would hate me enough to do this?


I laid down on the sofa and allowed my thoughts to run free ... one silver lining to this cloud sliding into my consciousness, Tomas was being discharged from hospital into my care tomorrow and I was going to get him.


I finally drifted to sleep only to awake screaming from a nightmare... I had opened my fridge door to find the severed heads of Nico and Tomas inside, their mouths black gaping holes, their eyes gouged from their sockets ........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn this is creepy stuff!! Where on earth do you get ur ideas for this???