Wednesday 7 March 2007

IF THE SHOE FITS ....

I had a restless night ... all I could think about was Tomas and seeing him lying there in that expanding pool of blood. Thank God that he was going to be alright!



Who was the woman? What was she doing? What the hell was going on ...?



I thought back to what had happened and ran over the events again and again ... I was missing something I was sure ... there was something about the woman ... was there something about her that I recognised?



What was it about her?


I got up and after making a cup of tea sat myself at my computer and opened my in-box. There were several notes from Nico, he was coming back tomorrow ... I opened up the picture he'd sent me of himself and set it as my screensaver.




Cassie had sent me an email too;



Amanda, it's the shoe. Let me concentrate on that. I'll speak to Helen about it. Just tell me all you remember about it as the police have got it as evidence.



The shoe ... of course, thinking about it I did recognise it. It was beautifully sculptured, a high heel and soft ostrich skin dyed red. It was a Timmy Wang!



I hastily emailed this info back to Cass ... all Timmy Wangs were hideously expensive and from limited ranges, in fact most were made to order by private customers. This was a real break and I knew Cassie could do something with it.



I sat back and stared at the computer screen ... since the death of my husband and the subsequent media frenzy I knew that there were people out there that hated me .... there were whole websites dedicated to what a gold digging slut I was. But, this was the first time that something like happened and it did send a chill through me.



'ping' I had new mail .... from Animotkool!



Hesitantly I opened it ....



I was confronted by an image of myself, eyes gouged out, the mouth animated into a hideous, juddering, clown like sneer 'Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! a crazed laughing noise screamed out from the computer speakers.


My eyes dropped to what was written below.
Underneath the grotesque image, repeated thousands of times it simply said; 'diebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitch.......'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.

IS AMANDA GONNA GET IT