Thursday 8 March 2007

SAMSON AND DELILAH


The Police came and went ... very polite, very caring but I could see in their eyes that they had already mentally written this off as the work of an obsessed fan.


I took a long, hot shower, allowing the heated jets of water to massage my shoulders, arms and head.


Feeling lot better I dried myself, dressed and made my way to the hospital to see how Tomas was.


After half an hour with him I emerged from the dull concrete slab of a building feeling much better. Tomas, fit and strong, was making an incredible recovery and was already sitting up in bed.


'I'll be back to work before you know it', he insisted as I kissed him goodbye.


'No way fella', I replied, 'you ain't coming back until your 100% fit and ready'.


Cassie was waiting for me, resplendent in tight fitting leather on her Harley. She passed me a helmet as I climbed on behind her.


I put my arms around her waist and she pulled away from the hospital and we roared off, into town, to Amanda, Oh!


The building was locked up, as we had left it, and Cassie and I tore off the remains of the Police Tape and made our way inside.


All looked normal, the mutilated photograph of me that had been adhered to the mirrors had been removed as evidence, all that remained was for the cleaning staff to come and give the place a good old spruce up.


We made our way up to the office, whatever the woman wanted must have been in there.


Cass and I combed the room looking for clues, was anything missing? was anything different?


We were about to give up and call it a day (I have a huge fashion show to organise for the launch of my new swimwear line), when something caught my eye.


It was the glint of light on something red on the floor. I bent and picked it up. It was a brooch, fashioned out of rubies into the letters RH.


RH? Initials for someone's name? Asked Cassie.


'Not sure' I replied, but I knew this item hadn't been in my office before and certainly didn't belong here.


With that there was a tap on the office door, Cassie and I span around to see Monique one of the store sales team.


'Sorry to interupt Amanda', she muttered, 'I've just arrived, wanted to see if there was anything I could do ... a courier gave me this...'


She handed me a small cardboard package.


I tore it open as Cassie looked on.


Inside was an envelope with my name typed on the front. I opened it and emptied the contents onto the table.


Out fell a lock of hair and a folded piece of paper.


I opened the paper and stared in horror.


There was a picture of Nico, his beautiful face beaten to a pulp, his eyes closed.


'Delilah cut Samson's hair ... bad move.

This is your fault bitch, remember that'


I dropped the letter to the table, my head fell down to my hands and I started to sob uncontrollably.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

diebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitch

Anonymous said...

diebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitch

Anonymous said...

a bit weird innit!

Letz have some pics of Amanda with her kit off