Thursday 5 July 2007

AND THEY DON'T REGRET IT








I arrived home, laden down with my case of champagne, just as Millie's taxi pulled up.










'Ready to party!' I yelled as I saw her appear from the back of the cab.










Millie reddened slightly as she paid the driver ... it was too easy to embarrass her, it really was.










The two of us giggled our way up to my apartment before spilling inside. I opened a bottle of Crystal and put the rest of them in the chiller.










Champagne Modom? I asked, filling two glasses ... I didn't need to wait for a reply.








Mills and I sipped away as we rifled through my wardrobe for something to wear.








'Will have to be new underwear of course!' I announced and opened a huge box of Amanda, Oh samples ... that's the great thing about designing lingerie ... fresh undies every day!








'How am I expected to squeeze myself into your stuff?' Millie downed a glass and I poure dher another.








'For God's sake Mills', I shouted, 'you'll get into my stuff no problem ... you've got a fella at the moment, great sex is making those extra pounds fall off you!'








We laughed and picked out a couple of sexy little numbers.








Gorgeous darling! I said as Millie squeezed herself into the spangly gold number.








Foxy lady! came Millie's reply as I shoehorned myself into a red D&G sheath.








Let's go and get 'em. I shouted as we finished off applying our make-up and readied ourselves to make way out into the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

foxy lady giv eme your number

Anonymous said...

more of the girl talk ... less of the psycho talk please

Anonymous said...

hallooo
hallooo england