Friday 13 July 2007

MADNESS AHOY!




Millie and I clung to each other as we left the Belvedere Bar! We were in hysterics!






That wasn't funny! Millie gasped as we hailed a cab ... ' he might have been a right prat but I don't think that he deserves that!'






He got exactly what he asked for! i replied as the taxi pulled up ... 'I know I sound a bit hard, but for god's sake, the guy was an egotistical bastard!'






I meant forward and asked for the cabbie to take us to the Lusitania Bar next ... it was new in town and I hadn't been before.






Five minutes later and we where outside, I paid the driver and we made our way in.






Situated at the back of Covent Garden, The Lusitania was themed on the famous ship that was found adrift with all the crewe missing ... to this day nobody knows what happened.






It was full on glam ... the staff were decked out in the smart outfits of the 1920's and the style of the bar was flapper fabulous.






I made my way to one of the tables by the bar and ordered another bottle of Crystal for Millie and I.






'amanda, please..' Millie said, 'let's just get the house champagne and let me pay!'






Millie, I can be firm when i want to, this is my treat and I'm not taking no for an answer.






Millie was about to object when I looked over to the bar ... oh my god it's the rock band 'sins of Angels' i nearly screamed ... I am such a fan.






Millie and I looked over at the four eclectic but fabulously handsome men, cool ... rock cool!






I want to meet Hans .. I had heard that he was more than a handful ...






'Waiter' i called ... 'please can you send those gentlemen a bottle of Crystal ... on me.






Booze and rockers ... this night was shaping up perfectly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love crystal champagne - really really expensive though

Anonymous said...

girls just want to have fun don't we