Friday 13 July 2007

THE MOVIE MAN



We made our way into the Ladies, Millie thrusting me another of Marcus' modelling photos as we went in.




'He's just sooo yummy, sooo gorgeous, sooo great in bed.'




I smiled ... Millie was such a sweetie, it was great to see her so happy. it has to be said that her love life to date hasn't exactly been smooth.




There was the man at work .... lying, cheating pig who stole her ideas and got promoted.




There was the guy at the bowling alley ... possessive and drunk ... not a good combination.




There was the guy next door .... did whatever Mummy wanted him to.




There was the guy at the nightclub ... wanted Millie to try it out with his girlfriend first.




There was the army guy ... he really wanted to get it on with another army guy.




Now, if this was my history then so be it ... I don't really care ... i like to be in the driving seat and have been since Emmanuel died. Not quite a Samantha out of SATC but i like to play the game my way!




I popped into the cubicle as Millie dialled Marcus on her mobile.




I could hear her voice, quiet at first and then shouting.




'Who is she ... your wife!!! ... you bastard!'




I heard the phone smash against the wall and Millie burst into tears ...oh no ... should I add to the list:-




There was the movie man ... already married!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all men are bastards ... stick to women

Anonymous said...

can't live with them - can't live without them

Anonymous said...

tell the bastard to sling his cheating hook

Anonymous said...

men!

Anonymous said...

don't mind him either

Anonymous said...

he's the best so far .. apart from the french rugby ones