Friday 6 July 2007

ON AND OFF AND ON AGAIN!



'I hate it when you say things like that,' Millie hissed back at me, a look of concern crossing her face, 'can't we just get out of here and get a taxi or something? There's loads of them!'




I looked back over at the group of lads, who by now, where in full voice. a few were quite cute ... pity they were such dickheads.




'Slappers, 'hos, sluts ...' and other such choice words where being chanted in our direction.




I smiled sweetly back at them before saying to Millie, 'just do what I say OK!'




'OK', Millie replied, she knew that she had no option but to go along with me (I also knew that if we pulled this one of - probably not the right expression to use right now I suppose!!!! - that she and I would be laughing about it for days).




The tube arrived in the station and the doors slide open.




'Come on' I grabbed Millie and we jumped onto the tube using the doors at one end. The Lads followed suit and jumped onto the tube in the middle.




'Just you and us ... we're gonna get lucky boys!' one of the lads leered over at us.




'Darlings ... you wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if you were served one up hot and ready on a plate ... now whay don't you go home and squeeze your zits before to try it on with the grown ups!' Millie looked horrified as I spoke .... 'Amanda do you want us to get killed!;'




The boys looked furious ... 'Now' I called and dragged Millie off the train back onto the platform.




'We're gonna get you slut bitches!' the boys jumped back onto the platform too and started to run at us.




'Now what', Millie was crying ... 'Now what are we going to do?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and on again ... com on girls get it together. millie stop being such a wimp. amanda nows what shes doin