Monday 23 July 2007

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER!


What a night!


A blur of fast music, cold alcohol and hot men!


Millie and I stayed for a few hours longer, drinking, laughing and dancing ... growing wilder and drunker by the minute!


I found myself nestled between Z and Lucifer and must admit that I was enjoying it. Millie, on the other hand had thrown all thoughts of Marcus to one side and was loving every minute of Hans' hands!


In a whirlwind of motion and lust I found myself in the back of the Amanda, Oh! limosine, speeding my way back to my apartment with Z and Lucifer. Millie and Hans were getting intimate on the backseat, I was getting very intimate on the floor. Poor old Josh had only his mobile to get intimate with!


We got back to my place and the two men carried me up to my apartment, we were all crazy with lust ... none of us could get enough!


I seem to remember Tomas meeting us, a crude smile on his face, as he opened up and we all entered.


Within moments the three of us where on my double bed, naked and drunk .....


Girls I can assure you that in some circumstances two heads are better than one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you NAUGHTY girl!

Anonymous said...

twins? not bad eh?

oops - just read that they aren't actually twins - how about trying that one out next time!

Anonymous said...

amanda - please can you write a book on hopw to get rich and famous. I am sure that you would be more popular than Jordan!