Friday 20 July 2007

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM


I can honestly say that in all of the years that Millie and I have been close friends that I have never seen her in such a state of mind.


She waltzed back to the bar and nestled herself onto the lap of Hans.


'Vodka shot please', she purred as Hans grinned back at her ... I could see that he was more than happy to have Millie, previously so quiet and demure, now all vampish and full on sitting on his lap.


'Vodka shots all round!' The waiter nodded his approval and disappeared returning with shot glasses in ice and a frozen bottle of Belvedere.


'Let's have a party!' I cried and lined the glasses up before pouring the clear, ice cold liquid into each one.


'Your in a rock band', I said to Z, 'I hear rock bands like to party too.'


He smiled back at me before squeezing my butt. His hands were strong and firm, I liked it.


'Oh we know how to party .... ' he replied and with that he lifted the Belvedere to his lips and chucked the last quarter of it down his throat in one.


'Well that means we are in for a good night then' I leant forward and we kissed, vodka running down our chins as we came together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i like this story very much. can i have some free gifts like the ones you sent to my friend?

Anonymous said...

vodka kisses and rock and roll. way to go