Thursday 5 July 2007

WILD WOMEN DO!


What with Tomas rushing off to satisfy himself with one of the world's biggest pop stars I was feeling a little put out as I was so ready to party but had no one on hand to party with!


Luck came in the form of a phone call from Millie ... I thought that she was going to be tied up (literally if she was a lucky girl) with Marcus tonight but he had had to shoot off to the States.


Fancy doing something really wild, crazy and OTT?


Why not! Came Millie's reply ... when Millie was in the mood to party she and I could really paint the town red.


'No men though ...' she said after a short pause ... 'I'm really into Marcus, I think he loves me ...'


I can live with a night without men, I replied, I am really into Nico ... on that note I would really like Nico to be really into me right now! A smiled as I thought of his fabulous love making techniques, However ... I continued ... I am trying to be not totally exclusive!


Millie and I arranged to meet at my apartment after work, I stopped in Soho and grabbed a case of Crystal on the way home, there was no way I wasn't going to have fun tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the greatest of them all - miss marilyn monroe

Anonymous said...

wild women do - let's hope so

Anonymous said...

please can you tell us when the capitalchicks shop will be running. I love capitalchicks and I love everything about it. Do you still send out freebies?

Anonymous said...

it's not true about me and preston .. we really did love each other. why don't you all just leave us alone.