Friday 11 May 2007

THE CHOSEN ONES


I sat and listened as Madame Zhou told me of her childhood in the misty hills of China and how her history had changed when her family had moved to England.


She told me of the bizarre incidents that had occurred in her childhood as her powers manitested themselves to her ....


She told me of the elders, how they spoke to her, how they advised, guided ... and often infuriated her from the spirit world ....


She told me of my destiny ... how she knew of my birth ... how she knew of the powers I would one day possess ...


'Powers that may differ from mine', she explained , 'but powers that will help you in the fight against the forces of darkness'.


She told me about my friends, Millie, Cassie and Helen ... how each of them were tied to my by some greater force, by some ethereal beings ....


'You are all beautiful, talented and intelligent ... the elders have picked well'.


She also told me about the 'other side' the shade at the side of the spotlight, the shadowed corners in every room.


'They desire power for the sake of power ... they use lust, greed and human weakness to get what they want ...'


I was mesmerised by her ... although it all sounded nonsensical, it also seemed to make perfect sense ... how could that be ....?


As I mused on her words the quiet in the room was shattered by shouts and the noise of scuffling.


'Where is she ... Amanda are you all right ..?'


I turned to see Nico being held back by the night porter, he had obviously awoked and worried where I was.


Unfortunately he had left the room hurriedly with only a towel concealing his most initimate parts. During the scuffle the towel had fell and there he stood naked and harrassed.


I couldn't help but giggle ... glancing at Madam Zhou I was pleased to see a smile on her face too ....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like mine with a smile

Anonymous said...

i luv madam zhou

Anonymous said...

I'LL CHOOSE U BABY