Friday 4 May 2007

A GREAT PLEASURE


I turned from the window and made my way back to the bedroom.


Nico was fast asleep on top of the bedclothes, his adonis like body sent a ripple of passion through me ... why couldn't my life be simple? Why couldn't I just lay down beside him and tease him awake with my hands, my mouth ...?


Why ...?


I passed him and grabbed my clothes from the floor, quickly slipping into them before splashing water onto my face, cleaning my teeth and pulling my hair back into a loose pony tail. Thank God I had inherited a face from my parents that didn't look too bad in a morning!


I leant and gently kissed Nico on the forehead as I passed, the touch of my lips on his brow causing him to sligthly stir before he fell back into his deep sleep.


The old lady would be in the hotel foyer by now and it was time that I put an end to this silliness.


If she was a deranged stalker then I would have to take the chance that the Porter and Reception Staff would be on help to help me out if the need arose.


I quietly clicked the bedroom door shut behind me and took the elevator to the ground floor.


As the pan pipes wafted the tunes of some '70's rock band who's name I couldn't quite remember around me my thoughts turned to my unwelcome visitor. Normally I would have had my staff sort out any unwelcome 'admirers' but, for some reason that i could not explain to myself, I was feeling a growing desire to see this lady in person. Something about her, about the way she spoke, was drawing me to her ......


The lift doors slid open and I stepped out from them.


The recption was quiet and empty apart from the receptionist, a bubbly young brunette who hailed from eastern Europe and the night Porter a surly middle aged Cockney. From the way they were slipping quiet word to each other I could only guess that within half an hour of them signing off from work they would be signing into an unused room and tearing each others clothes off.


I strode into the centre of the area and looked around, I didn't notice her at first,she was incredibly tiny, but there she sat, upright with her hands neatly folded on her lap, on one of the soft tan sofas against the far wall.


She stood and I approach, a welcoming smile illuminating her face ... I couldn't help but smile back.


'Amanda', she said as I took her outstretched hand and shook it, 'it is my great pleasure to finally meet you .....'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more of this please