Friday 25 May 2007

HOTTEST OF THE HOT!


I sat at my desk and took a sip of my steaming cup of coffee.


It did feel a little as though a tribal dance was being performed inside my cranium, but what the hell, it was worth it ... what a night last night had turned out to be.


Various images flashed through my head .... exciting, crazy, sexy and stimulating ... I felt myself beaming like the Cheshire Cat.


As the coffee (and nurofen and dioralyte) worked their magic on my body I tried to focus on my work.


I was launching my first major male and female swimwear range and i had every intention of hitting those headlines as hard as possible.


Sex, near nudity and more sex ... more marketing strategy had worked so far and i had no intention of changing it.


I called Tomas ... I had a few questions that only he could answer ... I also wanted to check out how he was after the party ... he and ben Truman had certainly looked very intimate with each other!


His phone rang onto the answer machine and i left him a rather unsubtle message ... 'Hey, slut boy call me as soon as you can ...' I never said I possessed any degree of wit and i think that the message clearly demonstrated it!


I spread the photos of the models out on my desk ... it was important to pick the hottest of the hot ... male and female ... that should take my mind off my hangover for a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT ... LOVE THE WAY YOU KEEP GOING OFF IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS.
I'VE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN HERE.

Anonymous said...

cock a doodle doo

Anonymous said...

hello what are there numbers?