Friday 25 May 2007

HEIMLICH




I spent a few hours making my choices before spreading my final selection out in front of me.






These models weren't just gorgeous ... they were pure sex ... they were amanda, Oh!






Now i had that finalised I just had to get in touch with their agents and finalise the deals ... job done.






Lunchtime was almost upon me before I realised, my growling stomach alerting me to the fact that I hadn't eaten anything all day.






It was amplified by the fact that I had enjoyed copious amounts of lovemaking and booze at my party.






Love making burns those calories like nothing else .... booze makes your body scream out for carbs, protein ... anything that will help it repair itself!






I move the picture of one particular female model into pole position ... she was gorgeous ... she was the one who would open the show, flanked by two uber-hot male models.






I was just about to call one of the girls and get a take-out from Pret when my door opened and in came Cassie, clutching a couple of brown paper bags and bottles of mineral water.






'Doctor cassie at your service', she said as she plonked the food and beverages down on my desk.






'Thought you'd need a little sustinance after last night', she commented before proceeding to open the bags and lay the trays of sandwiches out in front of us.






'Great party by the way', she opened a BLT and took a bite.






I nodded and took a large mouthful of a brie and cranberry concoction ... very nice.






'Thought you might like to know who's arrived in town', Cassie asked between mouthbites.






I raised an eyebrow to question.






'only your stepson, good old Justin Gonzalez'.






Cassie whipped round the table to perform a quick heimlich as I choked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to give amanda a heimlich!