Tuesday 15 May 2007

BUMBLE BEE


I stood and dressed.


Nico and I had left Madame Zhou and had returned to the Soho Hotel for a bout of mind blowing sex.


Following my meeting with the ancient Lady I felt empowered, strong ... you could even describe me as ripe ... fertile!


It was like my body had spent all my life preparing itself for this and now it was ready.


Although Nico had always been able to satisfy me this time it had seemed different, better ... more satisfying ... more intense.


I looked down at him on the bed and the poor guy looked worn out ... he smiled giddely at me, a soporiphic look on his face like the one you see on a drowsy bumble bee ...


'See you later...?' he mumbled.


Not sure handsome ... gotta meet the girls.


I had one last look down at his chiselled body before I leant, kissed him on an intimate area ... and left.


I walked a couple of blocks before hailing a taxi, the fresh air clearing my mind and enabling me to formulate plans for the day. I still had the major Amanda, Oh! launch to prepare for and I sent a quick text to Tomas to see how he was feeling today as I walked.


'Three heads are better than one' - came his reply - I guessed that he must be recovering nicely under the two young nurses I'd arranged for him!


As I settled into the back of the cab I sent texts to Millie, Helen and Cassie. If what Madame Zhou had told me had any element of truth about it, it concerned them as much as me.


I smile crossed my face as I composed my messages using predictive ... the time for action was fast approaching and I had never felt more ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa lilly