Monday 21 May 2007

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO PARTY!


It wasn't long before the party was in full swing.


A cacophany of lights, music and sound ....


Booze was flowing and sounds were pumping ... I was loving every minute.


Several of my Amanda, Oh! models had arrived, young and beautiful ... it didn't take them long to join in, soaking themselves in champagne and stripping themselves down to their finest Amanda, Oh! underwear ... what an advert! The silky smooth curves of the girls, the chiselled muscles of the guys.


I have to admit that the whole stripping off thing was my idea ... but hey ... I do have my reputation to live down to!


I'm not sure who invited the foam people but we had a blast with them! They set up inflatable rubber chutes, like the ones that pop out of a plane's doors if it crashes, from the windows of my apartment down to the gardens below.


Then they squirted copious amount of foam down them creating the fastest slides you've ever seen.


It was wild, and if I say that then I guess you would probably agree!


Angela Alette arrived with Ben Truman, her impossibly handsome Italian husband and posse of men who could all have succeeded as D&G models in tow.


It was crazy, Millie and I dressed the dwarf waiters up in nothing but feather boas and Amanda, Oh! underwear and they served sushi to the increasing drunk guests whilst whizzing around on the heelie shoes.


I was atop the glass top table, a bottle of Krug between my breasts, wearing nothing but underwear and strings of pearls, pouring champagne onto the heads of my guests when Nico arrived.


He was straight into the action ... it wasn't long before he was sporting my finest men's underwear and flying down the chute into the back garden.


I followed him down and found him waiting for me in an inflatable dingy that the entertainment people had also brought with them, for some reason.


'Would you like me to save you?' He questioned as i made my way to him.


'Do you think I need saving' I replied.


'Maybe tonight...'


The words fell from his lips ... I fell onto him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i fell onto him?
amanda you are one lucky girl.