Sunday 20 May 2007

BRING ON THE PARTY


We all piled into my apartment, laughing, joking ... staggering around.


I popped next door and got the guys to wheel Tomas around in his wheelchair ...


'Darling, I am fine to walk by myself', he protested but I was having none of it.


Sorry ... Doctor's orders ... I insisted.


As there were now seven of us we had enough to make a party.


Millie and I rang around and ordered anything and everything we fancied, Cassie and Helen opening bottles of champagne as we did so ... filling all of our glasses up time and time again.


We ordered ... chinese take-away and sushi. Male strippers and midget waiting staff.... catering from Espanola and vodka from the Smirnoff Ice bar. This was accompanied by magicians and jugglers, celebrity look-a-likes and contortionists... DJ's and sound bars.


Hell, this is London and you can get whatever you want ... day or night.


Cassie and Helen set to and invited everyone they could think of, advising them it was fancy dress or to come in whatever they fancied ...


It wasn't long before the street outside my apartment was heaving with cars, taxis and delivery vans.


As people, food, sound systems and waiting staff arrived I jumped onto the table ....


'Let's party!' I cried before popping a champagne cork and spraying those in front of me....


This was going to be one helluva night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop the press ...who's that!

Anonymous said...

stop the press ... I said STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!