Monday 21 May 2007

THE MORNING AFTER


I awoke with a start, I was laid atop of Nico on my bed ... the rest of my room seemed to be full of slumbering bodies.


What a night!


Judging by the strong sunlight that was shining through the window morning was here already, I could only have had an hour or so's sleep but I needed to get up and go to work.


Foam, lifeboats ... dwarves ... great stuff!


However, I didn't have time to lie about reminising, I needed to get to Bond Street and quick.


On top of everything else the launch of the new Amanda, Oh! lines was imminent and with Tomas out of action I needed to get sorted and quick.


(Mind you, form what I remember of Tomas and Ben Truman, I think that my main man got himself plenty of action last night!)


I rushed to the bathroom to prepare, shedding the few clothes I was wearing as I did so.


I turned the shower onto full and grabbed my toothbrush to clean my teeth as I washed myself.


As I washed my hair, rinsed and repeated I sensed someone in the bathroom with me.


Wiping the suds from my eyes I saw that it was Nico ... naked and ready for action.


Would you like some help washing your back he enquired.


Oh yes, I replied as he joined me in the hot water ......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i join you in the hot water too

Anonymous said...

and me!

Anonymous said...

ooh la la

Anonymous said...

come to momma big boy!