Friday 29 June 2007

TOP OR BOTTOM




... take a look at her! Tomas threw a picture of a grogeous blonde across the table at me, the image was of her in a shoot taken on a yacht and the cameraman had obviously taken a few piccies when she wasn't looking.








'How can I compete against this!' he wailed .... 'most male models aren't gay they just put out, if you had to put out with her or me then I've no chance!'








For goodness sake Tomas, I scolded, with all the seriously scrumptious gay guys out there do you really have to worry that you may miss out scoring with one on the assumption that he might be straight and that he might just fancy a beautiful woman more than you! You've just spent a long and exhausting night in, on and up Ben Truman ... think how many women would hate you for that!'








Tomas smirked at me, 'you do have a point there Ms Gonzalez ... mmmm what a night that was!'








We put the finishing touches on our plans before sitting back and letting out a collective sigh of relief.








'Fancy a night on the town?' I was up for something wild.








'Darling I would love to but ....' Tomas held his mobile out to me, there was a text from 'BEN' it said simply 'Top or Bottom?' ... how can I resist that? came Tomas' reply.








Text him back and say 'versatile' I instructed, you might as well keep him guessing to the last.








So with Tomas out of action I was a wild and wanton woman in need of a wild and wanton night ... what was I to do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

with that ass - bottom of course!

Anonymous said...

i love jessica alba. cna she be an honary capitalchick

Anonymous said...

boats, chmapagne - live the life baby - live the life

Anonymous said...

from behind .. supposed to make her more satisfied isn;t it?