Tuesday 27 February 2007

COFFEE AND NICO ... NICOTINE!


What a fabulous night we had!

Nico and I rolled in at around 2.30am and then rolled around until around 4.30am!!!

Not only was this great fun but I sobered up and got real perspiration inducing exercise at the same time - how marvellous is that!

Got Nico a little jealous by talking a tad too much about how impressed I was by Hans, from Sins of Angels, HUGE member. Now Nico is not a man of small proportions himself but there is no easier way to get the opposite sex going than to start talking about big ones.

If fact, it was just too easy, I made him prove to me again that it's not always about size but what you can do with it - let me tell you - Nico can certainly do a lot with his!

Early start to work, Nico and I shared a taxi into town, both of us feeling rather self righteous. Although somewhat tired our noctural activities we had worked off any chance of us suffering from hangovers this morning!

Nico left me outside Amanda, Oh! and went home to get changed for work, so I popped across the road for a quick coffee and cigarette at one of Pret's streetside tables. I was just stubbing it with my Manolo heel out when Tomas appeared!

'Caught you at it!' he exclaimed as I tried to kick the butt under the table and hopefully out of sight.

Tomas and I tried to give up smoking together last year - apparently he is doing better than me.

Saying nothing more about the cigarette at this point Tomas smiled at me beofre saying, 'Fab night last night, another coffee?'

I agreed and Tomas nipped inside before returning with two steaming, frothy cups and sitting down next to me. 'Well come on don't be greedy!' Tomas reached into my handbag and brought out the packet of silk cut and cheap disposable lighter that I had just bought in the small newsagents next door.

'Gagging for one of these' and just like in the old movies he put two in his mouth, lit them both and passed one to me.

'When did you start smoking again?' I questioned as he inhaled deeply.
'When did you start smoking again?' he replied.

Anyway, it appears that just like me Tomas has been enjoying a quick cigarette every now and again and had been worried that I found out it would start me off again, as you know I've have been doing exactly the same thing, I didn't want to start him off again!

Now that our dirty little smoking secrets were out in the open we both sat, gossipped, drank coffee and smoked our way through a whole pack of twenty.

Before you could say 'Robbie's back in rehab!' an hour had passed! 'Oh my God!' Tomas exclaimed before jumping to his feet, 'I've a conference call will Japan in ten minutes!'

'Can you believe it', said Tomas as we hurriedly made our way across the road, 'You're considered a gold-digging chancer who married for money and sleeps with anything in trousers and I'm seen as an outrageous gay, Russian immigrant! Yet, the only thing we are both worried about is whether anyone finds out that we are secret smokers!'

Strange old world isn't it??!!!

No comments: