Thursday 15 February 2007

VALENTINE'S AT THE BRITS

Good God, I feel like a train wreck this morning!

It's 8.30am, I am at my desk, I am still wearing what I had on (and off!) last night and I must smell like a vodka distillery!

Who's idea was it to arrange the men's swimwear collection shoot for April's edition of Chic the morning after the Brit Awards??!! - oh, it was me!

With all good hangovers the only question you have to ask yourself if - 'was it worth it?' Well, to be honest, it's a bit debatable right now, I'm probably still a little tipsy and in need of a little breakfast and a double espresso ... however ... what a night!

As always Cassie got Millie, Helen and I tickets to go to the Brits and, being Valentine's day, and - apart from Millie - none of us having a fella at the moment we all decided that we were going to party like seasoned rock and rollers!

It was vodka and cranberry juice from the word go and by the time we got to our table at the awards I was already flying!

After a great evening of dancing and drinking - and outrageous flirting of course - I decided to split from the rest of the girls and accompany a very successful US band to an aftershow party in Soho!

Well, I tell you what, those boys certainly do know how to party and I loved every minute ... before you could say 'and the winner is' I had organised for my limo to come round and pick myself and two of my rock star boys up as I wanted to take them on a Champagne Night Tour of the capital.

Well, you know me, I'm not called Amanda, Oh! for nothing. There I was, excited, high on Vodka and hyped up from the Brit Awards in the back of my very comfy executive limo with two ripped and randy rock stars!

What's a girl to do? All I can say is that just like some of my corporate business decisions that I have to make, in this instance, two heads was certainly better than one! The boys gave me a personal performance that had style, as well as substance, and demonstrated to me that they both have great stamina and can certainly rise to the occassion, time and time again!

So here I am, as I begun, at my desk and trying to get ready for work. The boys were sleeping like babies in the back of the limo when I got my chauffeur to drop me off ten minutes ago.

I'd better go and get washed and sorted, I've got to personally select six of the best male models Europe has to offer, to model my swimwear ... !

Don't worry, I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments: