Friday 16 February 2007

MODEL MEN

Feeling a lot better today - yesterday was one of those days where I was just counting the hours before it was time to go back to bed.

Whilst the Brits was great fun (oh, and by the way ... congrats to Amy Winehouse, my sorta gal!) and my aftershow antics with my Yankee Rockers certainly showed that their live performance was phenomenal, it was quite tiring existing on no sleep and recovering from a hangover.

I did have a bit of fun in the afternoon getting to chose swimwear models from a bunch of some of the most gorgeous men you have ever seen.

Six packs, huge lunchboxes and chiselled jaw lines - incredible!!

One of the perks of having your own design label is the fact that I get to be hands on with all of my decisions! ... and I've got to say that with one of the models in particular I was certainly that!

Nothing like a early evening session with an Adonis like creature to help clear the head and work away all of the daytime stress.

He obviously did end up staying the night ... afterall I did need someone to bring me my coffee in bed this morning ... and he lived up to expectations ... he brought in a well brewed cafetiere wearing nothing but a dazzling white smile.

Shame the coffee was cold before I got to drink it!

No comments: