Wednesday 21 February 2007

DON'T FORGET TO SWALLOW!

After meeting with my fave photographer Elizabeth McCain this morning Tomas and I nipped across to the Wolseley for lunch.

Whilst we chatted and bitched away over a fabulous sea-food platter I noticed that blue-blooded celebrity x-ray junkies Zara Hayn-Leon and Lucy Bessington where setting themselves down at the table next to us.

'Though I could smell something', Zara exclaimed loudly when she saw me, 'God, the place has really gone to the plebs since we were last here Lucy.' The two of them brayed with laughter at Zara's priceless wit!

Frankly, the two of them could say whatever they wanted about me - I really don't care! As I have been branded a sluttish, golddigging bitch by most of the redtops I can honestly say that my skin is as thick as a rhino's hide - albeit a lot more attractive!

Tomas, however, is a different matter.

'Oh my god Amanda, I didn't realise that The Priory was doing day release!, Now don't forget to swallow your food girls, I'm sure you know how to do that don't you? I have heard that you don't have any problem swallowing everything else!'

Not impressed the two of them requested a table change, which was absolutely fine by Tomas and I.

Tomas has decided to give up chocolate for Lent, he has a divine body but feels he is putting on a bit of weight and getting love handles - rubbish of course but once he's made his mind up... 'Saw my reflection in the locker room at the gym and I was shocked, being gay is just so high maintenance you know!'

I have decided to stick to Nico - make him a sort of (dare I say it!!??) boyfriend, if you will. Now, whilst I don't want it to be exclusive - on either side - I must say I have enjoyed my time with him. Tomas was over the moon, he says it's about time I got someone serious as there hasn't been anyone since Emmanuel died. One step at a time is what I say!

Quiet night tonight but Mills and Cassie are back tomorrow - hooray! Although Helen won't be around I'm looking forward to a good gossipy night with the girls.

No comments: