Sunday 18 February 2007

TELEPHOTO TALES

Great night at Nobu with Helen.

Out of the four of us that woman is just so goddam chic! No wonder she is Editor in Chief of Chic magazine itself.

What I love most about Helen is that when she gets a few drinks inside her she just gets more and more Irish - the polished and professional businesswoman turns into a raucous and wild lass from Cork!

We had a really good laugh together - she had me in fits when she told me about the time she had to jump on a flight over to Paris to sort out supermodel Salome (you know, size zero, miserable as sin and loaded - and I'm not talking about just money when I say that) and Italian super photograher Ricardo El Muzio.

Apparently with the two of them it was hate at first sight and they refused to work together - not a great sitaution when they were supposed to be creating the cover image for Chic.

Helen arrived in Paris only to find the two of them low down and dirty in her hotel suite - 'she certainly had her mouth, hands, feet .. you name it all over his telephoto lens' was Helen's expression. After being asked to join in the fun Helen saw red and I woud have loved to have been in the corridor outside the suite when my feisty Irish friend threw the two of them out into the corrodor - both naked and drugged to the eyeballs! Both were on their best behaviour the next morning - pissing off the editor of Chic is not a wise move and they new it!

As I said - a great evening, both of us stumbled into a taxi around midnight and Helen cam back to stay with me in my Knightsbridge pad.

I'm meeting up with Helen again tonight - Nico is bringing along a model friend of his and the four of us are off to see Spamalot - I am really looking forward to it.

After that we are heading into Fu King Great in Chinatown to do a bit of Chinese New year revelling. It's going to be the Year of The Pig which by all accounts is supposed to be a vintage one.

No comments: