Monday 18 June 2007

BACK TO REALITY


No! No! ... Help someone help please!


I help Millie close, what the hell had happened?


Had she feinted? Passed out? Whatever it was seemed to have deeply troubled her ... was she having a nightmare?


'Shut your friend up or get her out!' shouted a casually dressed business man from across the room.


I lifted a finger and gestured my thoughts back to him. What a saddo I thought to myself ... I pity stupid ageing men like him. As you get older you should NOT try to dress like a teen, especially when your waistline has doubled in size and when your hair may be long enough to wear in a ponytail still but you are bald on top! No, as they get older men should find comfort and diginity in well-tailored suits and shirts, there are loads of variations on the style but all do nothing less than flatter!


Hon, hon ... what is it are you all right?


Cassie was crouched by the side of us stroking Millie's hair, Helen stood, pale and concerned, her phone out waiting to see if she needed to call an ambulance.


I stroked Millie's cheek and as I did she he eyes flickered open, lost and drowsy at first but then suddenly alert and scared.


'Amanda ... are you Ok .... I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything ... there was nothing I could do to stop him !'


You've had a bad dream that's all I cooed trying to calm her down.


'He's going to rape you Amanda', Millie's voice was high and panicked.


'He's going to rape you ... we have to stop him!'


With that Millie slumped back into my arms and passed out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

millie nooooo

Anonymous said...

love the picture