Monday 11 June 2007

BRIGHT LIGHTS AND BLURRED VISION



I helped Millie wipe away her tears before she re-applied her make-up and we returned to Cassie and Helen.




The pair of them were in deep conversation, huddled together and talking in hushed tones.




I couldn't help but smile, Helen and Cassie row and bicker like nobody's business but underneath all the bluster and bravado they worship each other.




They have huge mutual respect for each other.




Millie and I joined them and we opened another bottle of Pol Roger.




As we started to chat about what we were going to do I noticed that Millie had turned a deathly shade of pale.


'Millie are you OK?' I put my hand on hers to comfort her. Cassie and Helen turned to look both their faces suddenly concerned and grave.




'I don't feel well ...' her voice was slurring, 'I see bright colours and lights ... I think I'm going to feint ....'




and with that she fell unconscious onto the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up with millie?

Anonymous said...

where are you going with this? I'm liking it but it is totally weird. Is this some sort of chick-lit or is it some sort of charmed/buffy style thing?
it should be on tv

Anonymous said...

where's cassie
bring back cassie
we want cassie