Monday 4 June 2007

GALS LOVE FIRMDALE!


Standing here in Brasserie Max in the Covent Garden I just have to take a moment to sing my praises to the Firmdale Hotels.


Boutique and chic they are all divine and all absolutely perfect for us capitalchicks!


The Charlotte Street Hotel was where I lost my Firmdale virginity! I attended a screening of one Marcus's latest movies in its private movie theatre and lost my heart to the place that night.


It's elegant, understated .... yet beautiful and fabulous all at the same time! I especially like it in the summer where I can enjoy my chablis sitting outside watching the world go by.


As you know, I just adore the Soho Hotel .... my place of refuge when the moths struck ... the venue whereby Nico revealed his all in the reception!


I also love the Covent Garden Hotel ... god i am repeating myself a bit here aren't I!!! ...


So, for fear of repeating myself further I shall say no more .... apart from .... if you are in London and want somewhere small, beautiful and totally unique ... a glamorous home from home if you like ... check out the Firmdale Hotels and enjoy.


On a final note I want to make one comment about the staff in these hotels ... they are simply the best ... they are personable, intelligent, completely top drawer.


So whilst I return to the scene at the bar ... why don't you check out one of these hotels yourself?


Go on ... you know you want to!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the firmdale hotels too. my favourite is the charlotte street one

Anonymous said...

thank you for recommending firmdale hotels.