Friday 22 June 2007

NEIGHBOURS




Millie slowly and surely came back to a fully conscious state, she sipped at a large chilled glass of water whilst the three of us clucked around her, making sure she was OK.






By the time the ambulance arrived she was back to normal, 'thanks guys', she said to the ambulance crew, 'but I really am fine, I'm so sorry to have caused such a fuss.'






Helen took the step to call a cab once the medical team had departed and we all made our way back to my apartment.






It was agreed that a quieter evening and a chance for Millie to relax and tell us what had happened would be best all round.






We made our way to my apartment and as I put the key in the lock Tomas came out from next door, half dressed and as gorgeous as always, he wanted to check that everything was OK.






I reassured him that all was in hand and that we just needed a little time with Millie.






As the girls ushered Millie into my home Tomas kissed me on the cheek.






'And how are you neighbour?' I asked, it was such a short time ago that I had worried for his life.






'Couldn't be feeling better', he exclaimed ... and I had to admit he did look incredibly fit and well.






I'll come and see you in the morning, I explained, i needed to check on Millie.






'OK, but I'm back to work tomorrow, I'm going to sort this show out for you!'






I was about to protest when I heard a deep male voice calling his name ..'Tom ...everything OK?'






I turned as Ben Truman apeared in his doorway, a small handtowel covering his modesty.






'Hi Ben', I smiled coquetishly.






'Hi Amanda', he smiled coquetishly back.






With that he extended his hand and pulled Tomas in.






I laughed and made my way inside to Millie, she needed me right now and I was there for her, every step of the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowzers, jeepers and yikes

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a neighbour like him.

love the stories by the way ... hot, hot and hotter!

let's read about what they do ... come on we want the detail!

Anonymous said...

can you tell me if you are going to make this a book. if so, who are you aiming it at?

Anonymous said...

hello and yes please

Anonymous said...

dreamy