Friday 15 June 2007

MOMMIE DEAREST



Millie's brain wheeled ... what the hell was Justin up to ... what the hell had he taken from Mr. Muscles ... what the hell did he intend to do to Amanda ... Amanda! Oh my God! Amanda! whatever it was Millie had to stop him!




Yet how could she? She wasn't real in this world she was currently inhabiting ... she couldn't communicate with anyone ... no one knew she was here.




As she stood, helpless to be anything other than a passive observer she felt a surge, a jolt if you wish ... the lights blurred and she felt she was in a speeding car.




A few seconds later it slowed down and again reality came back into focus.




She was standing in front of a booth at the side of the bar, inside were Justin and Amanda, they were in conversation with each other.




'I'm so glad you could join me for a drink, Mommie dearest, for old times sake if nothing else', Justin took a glass of champagne from the table and pushed one over to Amanda.




'Oh Justin', Amanda was cool and reserved, ' there really is no old times sake as far as we are concerned. The only past we have are the endless times that I had to fight you off from trying to get me into bed. I also clearlyrecall the time I caught you masterbating over me as I slept.'




'Don't flatter yourself bitch', Justin sneered, 'It was a misuderstanding that's all',




'I don't know what there was to misunderstand', Amanda replied, 'Emmanuel had left early and I woke up to find you playing with yourself in front of me.'




'God you are so bourjois', Justin sipped at his drink, 'I really don't know what my Father ever saw in you ... sorry, Oh yes I do ... he was as common as tapwater himself. no wonder the two of you got on so well.'




'Justin, whilst it's never a pleasure to see you let's make this short shall we? Please let me just finish my drink and I'll leave ... hopefully we will never have to see each other again.'




Amanda knocked her drink back in one and smiled before trying to stand and leave.




When she did so a confused look spread over her face and she sat down again.




'I feel funny .... I .....' her words trailled off and she slouched sideways onto the seat.




Justin clicked his fingers and Mr. Muscles appeared.




'Let's get her out of here', said Justin.




'Am I going to finally have some fun tonight!'




Oh my God he's going to rape her ... Millie was trying to shout trying to scream but nothing came out ... she was powerless, helpless to stop the two men taking her drugged friend away .......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not amanda nooooooo!

Anonymous said...

hello ... jessica alba ... perfect choice for Amanda

Anonymous said...

MAN OH MAN, GIVE THESE CHICKS A BREAK.

PS: WHY ISN'T THE SHOP WORKING?