Monday 25 June 2007

A PROPER DRINK




So here we where, Millie a mouthpiece for future events ...






We were all going to attend the opening night of Gothex, but should we now, now that we knew I was going to be in danger.






'screw it', I said, 'look, Millie's vision has saved me from a fate worse than death, I've done many ... and I mean many, things in my time, some even I don't want to recall (my mind flashed back to a situation that invoved me, 2 members of a boyband and a bodybuilder dressed as Bob the Builder ... don't ask!!!) but Justin ... I don't want that evil bastard anywhere near me.






Cassie piped up, 'I wouldn't let him touch you with anyone else's bargepole let alone his own'.






As I had been witness to Justin's 'bargepole' in the past, it wasn't something that would strike fear into a girl's heart on it's own ... however, when coupled with a date rape drug ... well, I really did not want to go there.






'No, we have to use this information to our advantage', Cassie continued ... and I've got some great ideas!






Now you're talking I replied before fishing a bottle of Krug from the fridge, 'No more tea ... it's time for a proper drink!'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love champagne ... love capitalchicks more

Anonymous said...

just to let you know I took your advice and went to the covent garden hotel for lunch yesterday. it was really great, thanks for the recommendation

Anonymous said...

can we drink it? Yes we can!

Anonymous said...

don't keep tje stories exclusive - kepp sending them out onto the net