Tuesday 5 June 2007

POL ROGER & FRIENDS


The girls and I sat around an attractive corner table in the window of Brasserie Max in the Covent Garden Hotel.


'Not bad' I mused as I looked at the three of them.


'What do you mean?' Questioned Cassie.


'Not bad due to the fact that we were all smashed and partying hard last night!' I giggled.


... and it was true, Cassie looked fresh faced and fit as always. Millie was just so gorgeous that you want to eat her and Helen was polished, chic and beautiful.


'You always look fab', replied Millie ... 'I just don't know how you do it ... you drink like a fish, have loads of boyfriends and exist on the minimalist of sleep possible ... yet you are always full of energy and look like a model!'.


'Yeah your a total bitch!' Cassie let out one of her sexy, throaty laughs.


'Couldn't agree more with that bit!' I replied.


'Now, before we get down to work at hand ... champagne anyone?'


Helen lifted an eyebrow but said nothing, the other girls nodded.


'Looks like a Pol Roger day today' I said ... (Pol Roger , fabulous understated champagne, small French vineyard ... fabulous! http://www.polroger.co.uk/ - check it out).


as we waited for the waiter to return I opened my folder of model images and let the girls feast their eyes on some the the gorgeous fellas I'd picked for my fashion show.


Champagne and naked men ... great way to start an evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

champagne and naked men - you girls certainly know how to live!

Anonymous said...

cAN I HELP YOU IN YOUR TALENT SEARCH FOR MODELS.
QUITE HAPPY TO TAKE A HANDS ON ROLE

Anonymous said...

his bottle of pol roger looks like a mouthful

Anonymous said...

what's his number.
you capitalchicks certainly now how to large it up.

Anonymous said...

anytime, anyplace, anywhere baby ... just give me your number