Wednesday 6 June 2007

WILD AND WONDERFUL



Cassie loved the opportunity to hold court and, to give her full credit, when she gets the opportunity she never fails to disappoint.




Out of the four of us Cassie is the most maverik and perhaps independent. She has never liked to do anything by the rules and if she can't find a shortcut to a problem then she will work one out.




She likens herself to me in many ways ... the pair of us are somewhat unconventional I guess ... but whereby I consider myself to be one of lifes 'wingers', in the sense that I don't live my life out to a great ambitious masterplan, Cassie is far more organised. She's the sort of gal you need on your side when the chips are down, I think in this respect she's rather like Helen, both of them put their phenomenal intellects to use to find a solution and help you out.




To put in simply .... Cassie is incredible and I love her.




'So', Cassie sipped away at her Pol Roger, 'I know that you all seem a trifle baffled about the events of late but I am here to shine a little light on them for you. I'm pretty sure that, like most things, there's a straightforward explaination, no matter how bizarre it may appear, to all of this ... and, as a result, I am sure that between the four of us we will come up with the answer as to how we sort it all out and move on.'




Cassie, never one for the overstatement!




'As you know we have all, via various routes, been informed that we have some sort of inner powers, a sort of psychic connection if you will,' she looked at us for comments but apart from Helen rolling her eyes upward there were none, ' well, interesting as it may seem I'm a convert in this belief. I know I like my facts and my cynicism puts even Helen to shame.' Helen smiled at this.




'Oh yes, we're quite a foursome and I think that if we are clever then we may find a world out there that is way different from what we thought it would be.'




'This may be good, Hell a lot of it will be very bad ... that's for sure ... but one thing I do know, it's going to be way more wild and wonderful than we ever imagined!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's cassie
we want cassie

Anonymous said...

wild and weird