Tuesday 5 June 2007

A MODEL SITUATION?




We chattered away for half an hour, sipping at the Pol Roger and deciding which of the male models where the hottest.






I am very pleased to report that the girls all agreed with my selection of both the male and the female models.






'When it comes to sex I know what I'm talking about'. They all agreed .... because ... to put it simply I do.






'So, down to business', Helen put her drink down and turned off her phone as she spoke ... two signs that she really did mean what she said.






'Over the past week or so the four of us have been caught up in a rather bizarre chain of events. Admittedly it centred on Amanda at the beginning, and Lord knows what sort of sick mind was behind all that, but it has now encompassed us all, linking us togther in ways that seem to transcend the normal parameters of human friendship'. Helen paused for breath before carrying on.






'So what we have to ask ourselves is; what is going on? what part do we play in this? and, most importantly, what are we going to do about it?' Helen reached for her glass and took a sip, leaving the floor to the rest of us.






Cassie took the baton, 'well, I can go someway to answering your question as to what is going on'.






Helen, 'well, let's hear what you have to say then shall we?'






I put the pictures of the swimwear models back into my handbag ... there were other fish to fry now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff - you should be on the tv

Anonymous said...

AMANDA GETS ALL THE BEST JOBS

Anonymous said...

more of the weird stuff please

Anonymous said...

can you let me know if this story is going to run in the animations on youtube?

Anonymous said...

one for a gay audience or what!