Monday 25 June 2007

SAVED



We all sat back when Millie had finished her tale.




'It's a vision, a snapshot about what could happen.' Cassie spoke as a statement of fact.




But why? Why show it to us?




'Visions can appear for many reasons, I guess that in this instance Millie was the most receptive to this particular one, maybe she's the most sensitive out of us, whatever, she was chosen as the one who could manifest this danger', Cassie spoke in a matter of fact tone, as if speaking about visions and warnings and the paranormal was an everyday occurrence.




'We all have been advised that we hold a collective power, all of us have been through that, this is the first time that we have really seen it in action, the first time that the future has coming crashing into our reality.'




Not a very nice future, for me anyway! I laughed, what else could I do!




' ... and that is exactly why I believe that we have been shown this', Cassie put her drink down and stood up. 'we've been shown this so that we can stop it from happening, it's a warning, a red alert for us ... if we use our brains I am sure that we can work this to advantage.




Then let's do just that, Helen replied, but before we do, Millie tell us what happened after the vision at Gothex, something cheered you up and I want to know what it was?




Millie smiled dreamily, 'Marcus...' she replied, 'Marcus came to get me, he saved me and then he made love to me ... it was incredible!'




Save one of those visions for me, no wonder she had such a smug look on her face, the lucky girl!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hob nobs?

Anonymous said...

millie is psychic?
wee wee woo woo wee wee woo woo