Saturday 2 June 2007

COME INTO THE GARDEN


I finally decided that I had done enough for the day ... it had been a long one!


What with the exesses of last night's party, Cassie's revelations and the fact that I had no Tomas to help me plan the launch party I have to admit that I felt a little weary.


However, as I stood in my personal bathroom at Amanda, Oh! teasing my hair into place and sprucing myself up, I thought , 'pull youself together girl, you are Amanda Gonzalez for God's sake!


Born on the wrong side of the tracks with few hopes or prospects I got here by my love of live and by sheer determination ... 'weary'? Get lost, I've no time for that loser!


I jumped in a taxi and headed across town to Covent Garden.


Now, whilst I love, adore and delight in the fact that I have my London store on Bond Street (Bond Street for God's Sake!!!!!) I really am a Soho and Covent Garden girl at heart.


I love their unique styles, the fact that you see everyone and everything there, the fabulous mixes with the seedy, there is an element of danger all around.


The taxi pulled up to the Covent Garden hotel and I paid the driver and made my way inside.


'Late as usual!' Helen declared as I walked into the bar.


I smiled and shrugged as I made my way over to the girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it amanda
your the party girl hang in there

Anonymous said...

amanda you are beautiful - can i have your number?