Monday 25 June 2007

EXCLUSIVE?





I arrived at Bond Street bright and early the next morning.








Tomas, dressed and ready, was waiting for me when I left my apartment.








'I'm coming in today darling and there's nothing you can do to stop me.'








As we travelled into town in the Amanda, Oh! limo he explained that he had been up since the early hours.








'Ben was flying out to New York to lay down some new tracks ... if he does that as well as he laid me down then this CD will be his best!'








So what about you and Ben? I questioned Tomas ... he had just spent a steamy evening with one of the hottest men on the planet.








'Sex honey, that's all, pure and simple, rampant, passionate sex ... fabulous indeed, but there ain't going to be any Ben Truman comes out of the closet headlines just yet. However, I have made it clear to him that if he ever needs to unload himself again then I'll be more than happy to help!'








Tomas and I decided to grab a coffee at the Picadilly Pret and have a quick cigarette before we went to work.








'So what about you and that gorgeous Greek?' questioned Tomas, it looked like you two were getting pretty close last time I saw you.








'Nico?, I felt a little ripple of passion as I said his name. Nico? well Tomas, maybe for the first time in ages I may be ready to go exclusive.'








Tomas pretended to fall off his chair, 'Exclusive ... now that IS an exclusive ... Amanda Gonzalez in a serious relationship ... that's a headline!'








We bitched and smoked and compared notes on our lovers ... it was great to have Tomas back ... it really was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elusive or exclusive - its' up to you to decide